This Texas Cowboy Stew is a simple, delicious, and easy-to-make big meal. This meal is complete. You can whip up in no time and with minimal effort.
The spices in this recipe make all the difference. If you like it a little more spicy, don’t be afraid to add more. It can make a delicious stew with a pinch of cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, and a little bit of paprika.
- You can make it more special by adding some extra ingredients.
- Put cooked stew on a casserole dish, put cheese on top, and bake till bubbly.
- After cooking the ground-beef, add the kielbasa and cook for another few minutes. Drain the fat off the sausage and meat.
- For an extra kick, add chopped jalapenos. If you prefer it less soupy, use one cup less water. Cook until desired consistency.
Texas Cowboy Stew
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 14.5 oz cans peeled and diced tomatoes drained
- 2 15 oz cans pinto beans with liquid
- 4 cups of water
- 1 10 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 15.2 oz can whole kernel corn Drained
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chile pepper with liquid
- 4 medium baking potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 packages kielbasa sausage sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion in a dutch oven on medium-heat. Add the ground-beef and cook till it is no longer pink. Add sliced sausage.
- Pour in tomatoes, corn, pinto beans, potatoes, diced tomatoes with veggies and chiles. Mix everything till combined, add spices. Then add water, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Please! if you like this recipe, If Pin it to your favorite board NOW!
You can see the full recipe here 100krecipes.