Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs make a quick and easy 30 minutes dinner. They are made with ground chicken, crushed pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and homemade teriyaki sauce. Ground chicken meatballs are bursting with pineapple-teriyaki flavour. For a delicious, hearty meal that everyone will enjoy, serve this dish over rice.
My entire family agrees on meatballs! These pineapple teriyaki beefballs are easy to make and great for kids. This is delicious served with white rice, and drizzled with homemade teriyaki sauce.
Remainings can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 3 days. You can reheat leftovers in the microwave for a great results.
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
For the Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple drained (reserve the juice)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
For the Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Turn oven on to 500°C. Use cooking spray to spray a 9×13 baking-dish or cookie sheet. Or, line it with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl.
- Make meatballs about the same size as a golf ball and place them in a baking dish or on a cookie sheet. There should be about 21 meatballs. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through. The meatball should be cooked to 165°.
- While the meatballs cook, prepare the sauce. Combine soy sauce and brown sugar with water, pineapple juice, ginger and garlic in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Mix together on medium-heat till sugar is dissolved. Add the cornstarch, water and stir to make the teriyaki sauce and stir together. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes or till it thickens.
- Once the meatballs have been cooked, add them to the teriyaki sauce and mix well so that all meatballs are coated. Let simmer for a while before serving over rice.
Please, if you like this Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here togetherasfamily.
For make this recipe later, you can PIN IT!